Testing in your hands
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Self Test Nasal provides reliable results for individuals suspected of having COVID-19. Conveniently self-test whenever and whenever necessary.
Quickly determine in 15 minutes whether you may be infected with COVID-19 from the comfort of your home.
If you test positive, a PCR test is required.
Easy to use
Being an Oral Fluid test, collection of the sample is comfortable and easy. All the necessary materials are included within the kit, with only 4 quick and straightforward steps required to complete the test. Reliable Results
The test determines your infection status with a high level of accuracy and precision. Results have been analysed across many SARS-CoV-2 variants, with no change in accuracy.
Included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods - ARTG 376310
What you get:
Buffer tube holder
Instructions for Use
Quick Reference Guide
Antigen Self Test Guidelines:
- if the therapeutic goods are included in the Register for self-testing - the goods may be supplied for self-testing in the home or other environment; and
- if the therapeutic goods are included in the Register for point of care testing only - the therapeutic goods must be used by relevant practitioners, or persons under their supervision, who are trained in the correct use of the goods and the interpretation of the test results; and
- negative test results do not exclude infection with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19); and
- positive test results or symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing with a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test;
- these tests are NOT a diagnostic; or
- state or infer that PCR (or other laboratory) testing is not needed; or
- state that the therapeutic goods are capable of early detection; or
- has no claims relating to the accuracy, specificity, sensitivity or limit of detection of the therapeutic goods (except where such claims are included solely in instructions for use relating to the goods); or
- has no comparisons with other therapeutic goods; or
- infer that the therapeutic goods are capable of determining whether or not a person is infectious, or the degree of their infectiousness; or
- (vii) include endorsements or testimonials
For all government testing guidelines please visit the link below;
|Manufacturer Part Number||ICOV-802H|