The new generation MAXTRA+ Power Filter features the unique MicroFlow technology, formulated especially to provide expert levels of filtration for different water conditions around the world, including Australia.
Made of activated carbon from natural coconut shells, the latest innovation delivers a higher concentration of Micro Carbon Pearls and a 20% increase in the outer filter surface area for a more effective reduction of taste-impairing substances such as chlorine, resulting in fresher, cleaner water. As always, the ion exchange pearls help reduce metals like lead and copper, whilst ensuring reliable protection from lime scale build-up.
Furthermore, the MAXTRA+ filter also contains a finer mesh for improved reduction of rough particles and a finer cartridge grid which effectively controls the exit of fine particles.
For optimum results, we recommend replacing your MAXTRA+ filter every 150L or 4 weeks based on average household size drinking 8 glasses per day
Dimensions 8 (w) x 5.7 (d) x 11.5 (h) cm
• Compatible with all BRITA jugs (Classic range excluded)
• New and improved filtration
• Reduce taste impairing substances such as chlorine
• Reduce metals such as lead and copper
• Protect from lime scale build-up
• Replace filter every 150L or 4 weeks based on average household size drinking 8 glasses per day
|Contaminant Removal||Contaminant Removal|
|Compatible Brand||For Brita|
|Number in Pack||1|
|Compatible Model||For Brita Maxtra+|