These Flash House LED Gloves are the new coolest accessory to your outfit. Just slip them on and flash around in these awesome gloves.
- Flash House LED Gloves.
- Soft Knit.
- One size fits most.
- Battery powered (included).
- Choose from 6 different colours.
- Suitable for ages 12+
- IMPORTANT: This mask is intended to be worn as a fashion accessory only, this glove will not provide protection against bacteria or viruses.
WARNING: Keep button batteries out of children's reach:
- Keep coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous
- If you suspect a child has swallowed a butoon battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting
- Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information
- Tell others about the risk associated with butonn batteries and how to keep their child safe.