After the completion of the weighing up the red light and automatic locking readings. Convenient take down to watch. Low power hint, overload protection, to skin function. Room temperature display. Zero and tare, LCD digits design. Adopting high precision sensor. Strong metal hooks. Before you start weighing precaution, easily avoid airport excess baggage charge. Efficient and comfortable human engineering design. Accurate and easy to read the digital display.
- Adopting high precision sensor
- Strong metal hooks
- Before you start weighing precaution, easily avoid airport excess baggage charge
- Efficient and comfortable human engineering design
- Accurate and easy to read the digital display
- Keep coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous
- If you suspect a child has swallowed a butoon battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting
- Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information
- Tell others about the risk associated wit butonn batteries and how to keep their child safe.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|